1.1 Compliment Procedure
Let us know about the exceptional service you received:Mail: Grand Forks Credit Union, PO Box 2500, Grand Forks, BC V0H 1H0Phone: 250.442.5511 Fax: 250.442.5644
Please be sure to provide the name(s) of the staff involved so we can give them the proper recognition. Thank you!
1.2 Complaints or Concerns Procedure
We take concerns or complaints very seriously at Grand Forks Credit Union. By solving your concern or complaint, we will have ultimately improved our service to all members.
With this in mind, we commit to responding to you promptly with the following information:
- Acknowledgement of your complaint or concern
- An immediate resolution to the problem if at all possible
- If further investigation is required on our part, we will advise you of what person or department is handing it and when you can expect to hear from us. Some issues are more complex, and may take longer to resolve and we will keep you informed.
If you have an issue, problem, or complaint we encourage you to contact us following the process outlined below.
In advance, gather and assemble all the pertinent information such as:
- Your account number
- Your preferred method of reply: mail, email, phone (including best times)
- Date(s) of occurrence
- Supporting statements or documents (if any)
- The name(s) of staff involved
Contact our Member Service Department (by phone or in person) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our employees are empowered to handle virtually any problem that you may have encountered, however, if the employee is unable to fully rectify your concern, please don’t hesitate to ask to speak to the department Supervisor or Manager of Operations.
Member Service Department
Toll Free: 1.866.442.5511
Deb Lauzon, Supervisor, Member Service
Becky Clements, Manager, Operations
If you have completed the above three steps and Grand Forks Credit Union has not resolved the complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact the Chair of the GFCU Board:
You have a voice at the Grand Forks Credit Union and your feedback is important to us. We appreciate the time you take to let us know how we are doing.